Semacon S-1000 Mini Currency Counter is a compact high speed counter that is ideal for use in mid-volume applications. Designed for operator convenience; the intuitive control panel features batching, along with other buttons for commonly used features. With a counting speed of 900 banknotes per minute, the Semacon S-1000 Mini reduces counting tasks that would have taken hours to just minutes. The Semacon S-1000 is engineered with fully automated, advanced screening capabilities to thoroughly detect errors including double notes, chain notes, half notes and more. This counter can be used worldwide and is proven to work with a wide variety of currencies.
- Hopper/stacker capacity up to 120 new bills
- Counts up to 900 bills per minute
- Error Detection thoroughly detects "errors" including double notes, chain notes, half notes, etc.
- Counting Modes: Continuous Counting, Batch (0-999) Counting, and Accumulation Counting
- Compact space saving design
- Friction roller feed system
- Handles banknotes from 1.9" to 4.5" & 3.3" to 6.5"